- New Products
- American Saddles
- Bighorn Saddles
- Circle Y Saddles
- High Horse Saddles
- Tucker Saddles
- Saddle Pads
- Western Dressage Saddles
- Endurance Saddles
- Just-B-Natural Tree-Free
- Treeless Barrel Saddles
- Mule Saddles
- Economy Saddles
- Silver Mesa Saddles
- Horse Tack
- Trail Accessories
- Imported Saddles
Although the manufacturers we work with develop products of the highest craftsmanship and quality, occasionally a minor defect may get by the manufacturer's quality control system. Our manufacturers stand behind their products. If your product appears to be defective, please do not return it to saddledomain.com. Returning the product to us instead of the manufacturer will VOID the Product's Warranty. Contact us first about returning the product; also, if the manufacturer's return policy has not been included with the product please contact us for that information. Our suppliers have somewhat similar policies, some allow more days than others, most allow up to 15 days to return an item. Please make that you order the right size for yourself and your horse.
AMERICAN SADDLERY AND BIGHORN have a 20% restocking charge. No returns will be accepted without RETURN AUTHORIZATION. Returns will be accepted when frieght is prepaid and their return authorization number is on the outside of the box. If the product has imperfections, there will be no restocking fee, but there still must be an authorization number on the outside of the box. (this situation will be handled thru the company and the dealer).
CIRCLE Y SADDLERY, TUCKER SADDLERY AND HIGH HORSE SADDLERY have a 15% restocking charge; American Saddlery and Bighorn have a 20% restocking fee.
1. Products returned must be postmarked within fifteen (15) days of having received the item. The refund will be for the full value of the returned items , less shipping and handling fees. If the return is the result of our error, you will be compensated for the return shipping.
2. No cash refunds, items may be returned for exchange, and refund will be made to your credit card.
3. Note: on returns the customer must pay the shipping both ways: i.e. the return and the original shipping; the original free shipping charges will be deducted from any refund.
4. Items to be returned in original containers and packing, with original tags.
5. All items shipped are new and will be received back only if they do not fit or are defective or damaged in shipment.
6. Please note, if there is any evidence of use, scrapes,enlarged holes in billets, hair under the saddle, etc., it will not be considered new and cannot be returned. Returns must be unused and unsoiled. For this reason we suggest you put the saddle on a saddle stand and sit in it or put it on the horse but with a new blanket so as not to get hair on the saddle, and by all means don't cinch up and take a trail ride and then decide to return it. However, your satisfactions is our primary goal and we will work with you, let us know before you return a saddle.
7. Read our FAQs page for further information.
8. Saddledomain's “No Games” Lowest price Guaranteed --Lowest price applies to our new, not discontinued, Circle Y and Tucker Saddles and comes with our “SocialSaddle” friendly and quality customer service. We won't give you a bum steer! To implement this policy we will match any online price of any Circle Y or Tucker dealer according to Circley Y and Tucker pricing guidelines. The price we will match must includes the New Saddle price plus any fees, shipping charges, insurance, and taxes. (does not include new discontinued saddles) Why not call me directly to discuss your order: 1-831-809-9428 Verzion Cell or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions; include your telephone number and I will call you. Since some mail ends up in spam if you don't hear from me, just give me a quick call and I will call you back. There is is Pardners! No Games! Just our top of the line Old Time Cowboy "SocialSaddle" friendly Customer service. Happy Trail! Pardners!
Note: If you have purchased a saddle and received a Free Pad, and return the saddle then the Free Pad will be charged to you at the retail price if it has been used--deducting it from your refund (the pad must be returned unopened as originally wrapped).
Back Order Policy
Occasionally an item is no longer available or is out of stock. Items that are no longer available will be deleted from your order and payment will be refunded. There will be no substitutions to your order. If an item is temporarly out of stock you will be notified and will be told when to expect shipment. Sometimes these saddlemakers are out of a particular saddle and it has to be made and the time to do that depends on many things. For example I ordered 5 saddles from one manufacturer and two were in stock to ship and the other three had to be made up. It took three weeks and one was on the road and the following week the other two were shipped. However the companies are coming out with so many new saddles and some are real popular and there could be a 6 week back up to shipment; it just all depends on what you order and what time of year. However, Circle Y and the others are experiencing a rush, business is good and they are shipping over 50 saddles a day (Spring/Summer 2012) The best policy is to shop saddles as far in advance as posible anticipating any possible delay, or anticipating the fact that it will have to be built from the tree up. But, it is usually worth the wait to know you're getting exactly what you want. And Pardners , thanks for understanding, and the waiting , if need be!
The carriers we use to handle and deliver your Saddles and equipment are UPS, FedEx, and USPS (United States Postal Service). We DO NOT ship to Alaska, nor Hawaii , nor Internationally.
Continental ––––USA––––Shipping fees: UPS, FedEx, and USPS Standard
1. All orders under $20.00 the shipping fee is 8.00.
2. All orders between 20.01 and 50.00 the shipping fee is 14.00.
3. All orders between 50.01 and 99.99 the shipping fee is 19.00.
4. All orders from $100.01 to $250.00 add $25.00.
5. All orders over $250.01ships free.
6. All Saddles Ship Free (to continental United States, and products shipped with saddles ship free).
The above rates apply only to all 48 states. At this time we do not ship to Alaska nor Hawaii. WE CANT TAKE ANY INTERNATIONAL ORDERS AS WE CANNOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY.
Continental Shipping Time Estimate:
Once your order is placed and clears our bank, your order will be placed with the shipper. Usually within 5 business days the order will leave the warehouse. Once the order leaves the warehouse, we will get tracking details, if available, and forward to you. Within the Continental U.S. Delivery should be within 5 to 10 days. You will hear from us if there are questions or issues with your order.
IMPORTANT---Remember, UPS and Federal Express do not deliver to post office boxes. A street address must be provided in the shipping box of your order.
ATTENTION: most of the products will ship UPS so you will need a street address. You may give a post office box number but the shipper will ship the most cost effective way possible.
Damaged Goods Policy
If your order arrives with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you receive the delivery and then find shipping damage, call the shipper immediately using the contact information attached to the order.
If shipping damage is a possible issue, save all packaging materials and paperwork for the order. If you dispose of packaging material or return the items without contacting the shipper, you risk our chances of making a claim against the shipper, and you may not receive credit for the return.